Dr. Sears' DVD available
A 90-minute version of Dr. Sears' lecture in Houston is now available for free here. However, we still appreciate any donations to support research of canine distemper.
We believe that if a dog infected with canine distemper is treated before going through the sixth day of showing symptoms, there is an excellent chance of saving the dog. Our goal is to show the world that this treatment works.
Donations can be made through Network For Good.
Links are included throughout the video to jump to different chapters, but each topic begins:
- Introducing Dr. Al Sears: 6 minutes, 15 seconds.
- Explaining the terms: 12 minutes, 17 seconds.
- The discovery of NDV-induced serum: 17 minutes, 20 seconds
- How to make NDV-induced serum: 32 minutes, 20 seconds.
- Whether to use straight NDV or NDV-induced serum: 46 minutes, 23 seconds
- Diagnosing Distemper: 51 minutes, 5 seconds
- Treating Neurologic Distemper: 1 hour, 7 minutes, 4 seconds
- Good-bye and conclusion: 1 hour, 17 minutes, 40 seconds